Connect. Learn. Give back. Become a member of ULI.
Bringing the industry together. It’s all about the people. People with diverse experience, building better communities and successful careers, through participation in ULI. Unique among professional organizations, ULI brings together people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, and in every career stage, from rising star to world-renowned luminary. Through ULI, they network, share knowledge, further their careers, and give back to their profession and communities around the world.
ULI is a prestigious nonprofit, nonpartisan research and education organization offering unparalleled conferences, events, and publications—discounted for ULI members.
Individual Memberships Associate Membership: The most popular ULI membership, open to all. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, students, and current members that are retired(70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership)..
Full Membership: Full membership is selective and by invitation. Applicants must provide professional references from three other Full Members from different firms and a written biography. This membership type is not available to students. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, and retired members (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 38,000 members worldwide, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines. ULI relies heavily on the experience of its members. It is through member involvement and information resources that ULI has been able to set standards of excellence in development practice. The Institute has long been recognized as one of the world’s most respected and widely quoted sources of objective information on urban planning, growth, and development.
ULI Member Benefits
- Access to almost 40,000 ULI members worldwide through ULI’s online Membership Directory.
- ULI’s award-winning member-only Urban Land Magazine and access to Urban Land online.
- Member-only online Real Estate Business Barometer, a monthly overview of 70 economic indicators and expert analysis on what they mean for real estate.
- Up to 30% off ULI publications at the ULI Bookstore, webinars, workshops, Real Estate School, conferences, forums, meetings, and more.
- Access to hundreds of job listings and candidates through ULI’s Career Center.
- Public Member Scholarships to the ULI Fall Meeting and Spring Council Forum.
Additional Local Benefits
- Eligibility for leadership positions and participation on one or more local committees.
- Member-only opportunities and discounts on events at which you will meet ULI members involved in every aspect of real estate development and land use.
- Eligibility to serve on a Technical Assistance Panel to make recommendations to resolve a specific community problem related to real estate.
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!
Emily Brudenell The Hartman and Majewski Design Group
Kris Callori EDI Integrative Consulting, LLC
Jackie Fishman Consensus Planning
James Gifford Jackson Real Estate Services Inc.
Roberta Gore Coldwell Banker Legacy
Jennifer Greenwood Stewart Title of Albuquerque
Jami Grindatto Sandoval Economic Alliance
Mike Hightower Sandia National Laboratories
John J Mahoney J.J. Mahoney & Associates
John A. Myers Myers, McCready, & Myers, P.C.
Pamela Porter Pam Porter
Douglas Rice US BANK
John P. Salazar RODEY Law Firm
Gail Torino Stewart Title
Gregg Hull City of Rio Rancho
Anthony Caravella City of Rio Rancho
Keith Reisberg City of Rio Rancho