17th Annual Conference – LIVE!
LAW of the RIO GRANDE
Diverse Perspectives from New Mexico, Colorado & Texas
April 6–7, 2017 • La Fonda • Santa Fe
The 17th Annual Law of the Rio Grande Conference is your best chance of the year to
hear about what other states are doing to address challenges and opportunities related to
the Rio Grande.
This year is full of new topics, including:
• San Augustin Application for Interbasin Transfer
• Magistrate Order in Pueblos of Jemez, Santa Ana, and Zia v. New Mexico
• Climate Change and the Rio Grande
• Recycled Drinking Water in the Rio Grande: Is It a Viable Option?
• Stretching Our Water Supply
• Groundwater Conservation
• Marijuana Production and Water
… and more!
This is the only Conference that highlights the different approaches and viewpoints of
New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado—don’t miss it!
REGISTER NOW! cle.com/Rio17 or (800) 873-7130